Mental Health Write for Us
Mental Health Write for Us – Vigor Blog has been your best source for reliable and checked information about mental health. Give us Tips, articles, and advice about the topics that matter to you. Please read the following information to see what kind of content we publish. If you are an excellent writer who is well-informed about mental health or addictions, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are searching for a mental health resource to share your opinion and expertise, you see the Vigor Blog is the best you search. We are always looking for paths to satisfy our readers and fan base. Our blog, are always searching for ways to add to our family. We would be happy to have you join us.
Topics We Publish:
Real Simple Blog publishes News articles, the newest fashion and food blogs, articles related to Health, skin, hair, beauty, basics of positive parenting, children’s education, traveling, family holidays and weekends, nursing, architecture and interior design ideas, home decor, home improvement designs, and many other trending stories on our website. We seek talented, passionate writers and content creator specialists for the Vigor Blog.
How to Submit an Article
If you’d like to submit an article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Mental Health?
Our emotional, psychological, and communal well-being are all portions of our mental Health. It influences how we feel, think, behave, handle stress, interact with others, and make decisions. Every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence to maturity, is essential for mental Health. If you have mental health problems, they may impact your thinking, mood, and behavior throughout your life.
What Causes Mental Health?
- Abuse, trauma, or neglect as a child; social isolation or loneliness; and prejudice and stigma, especially racism
- having a long-term physical health problem due to extreme or long-term stress
- unemployment or loss of employment
- homelessness or poor housing
- bereavement (leaving someone close to you)
- Misuse of drugs and alcohol
No physical test or scan can also consistently determine whether a person has developed a mental disease. People should, however, be on the lookout for the following symptoms of a mental health disorder:
- Distancing from friends, family, and the workplace and avoiding activities that they would usually enjoy
- Sleeping excessively or insufficiently
- Eating excessively or insufficiently, feeling hopeless
- Having constantly low energy taking mood-altering drugs
- Changing substances, such as alcohol and nicotine, exhibit unpleasant emotions more frequently
- Being puzzled
- Being unable to do daily duties such as going to work or cooking a meal having repeated thoughts or recollections of causing bodily harm to themselves or others, hearing voices, and also experiencing delusions
Types Of Mental Health Disorders
The following are a few types of mental illnesses:
Generalized anxiety disorders, social phobias, specific phobias (such as agoraphobia and claustrophobia), panic disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and post-traumatic stress disorder are all included in the category of anxiety disorders. Untreated anxiety disorders can also damage people’s daily lives considerably.
Anorexia, bulimia nervosa, and also other binge eating disorders are examples of eating disorders. Both men and women can suffer from eating disorders, which can have significant psychological and physical repercussions.
A complicated psychotic disorder also called schizophrenia to characterize by disturbances in thinking, feeling, and reality perception. Among the many symptoms of schizophrenia include hallucinations, delusions, thought disorders, social disengagement, a lack of desire, and cognitive and also memory impairment. The danger of suicide is very significant for those who have schizophrenia. Split personalities do not exist in schizophrenia.
Who Should Write For Us?
We publish and promote articles and essays written by master’s and doctoral-level counselors and therapists who thoroughly understand the subject matter.
We’re looking for people who know what they’re talking about. Preference is given to licensed mental health professionals and those with extra education, training, or experience in the field.
What we may require from you
Earlier you start writing; please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here when you:
- Have something positive/exceptional/in good faith/inspirational to encourage the readers and yourself! Believe us, we are always excited to hear such stories from you.
- Have a write-up that facilitates positive mental health and overall well-being for all.
We are open to receiving guest post contributions from mental health counselors, therapists, avid writers, bloggers, and life coaches who can share their knowledge, guidance, and personal stories with our readers through enlightening and informative articles.
Why Write for Us – Mental Health Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Mental Health Write for Us
Guidelines of the Article – Mental Health Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com