Data Analytics Write For Us
Data Analytics Write For Us – Our site, Vigor Blog, is a general platform that enables users to know the latest trends and development in the emerging society. We’re seeking passionate industry professionals to write thoughts about data analytics articles for Vigor Blog. Contributing insightful articles enhances your credibility, increases brand recognition, and boosts your reputation as an industry influencer.
We focus on original content exclusively and will consider publishing articles previously not. We’re looking for thought leaders who are passionate about data analytics, have superior articulating skills, and want to share their thoughts on analytics and related topics. Please speak to our global Big Data audience through our Organic, Social, and Digital Channels.
Topics That We Are Looking For?
Topics are Artificial intelligence (A.I.), cyber-attacks/data breaches, education, social media, diseases, products, gadgets, apps-reviews, skin and hair posts, conversions, banking, Investments, beauty, health, digital marketing, and marketing blogging. Moreover, the Internet of Things, remote working, and entertainment are the topics we publish on our website Vigor Blog.
How To Submit An Article?
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Data Analytics?
- The procedure of analyzing data sets to derive valuable conclusions or pieces of information is known as data analytics. Data analytics contains several operations on the data sets or tables available in databases. The functions include data extraction, profiling, cleansing, and deduping. Data analytics tools and solutions work in numerous industries, such as banking, healthcare, finance, insurance, telecom, aerospace, stores, social media companies, etc.
- Data analysis is quite beneficial to businesses; thus, it allows them to make better and quicker business choices due to the information gathered. For example, Google Analytics has become one of the world’s most extensive and widely used online analytics tools, with an estimated 30-50 million domains using the service.
- Businesses may better understand where their workers come from and go on their sites by using Google Analytics. Consequently, they can make more informed choices about what modifications to make to their websites. In addition, companies can break large amounts of data and use the information to grow their company if they have the appropriate equipment.
Types of Data Analytics
Thus, data analytics have four elementary types they are;
- Descriptive analytics: It describes what has occurred over a given time. Have the number of views gone up? Are sales stronger this month than last?
- Diagnostic analytics: Its attention is more on why something happened. It includes more various data inputs and a bit of hypothesizing. For example, did the weather affect beer sales? Did that latest marketing campaign impact sales?
- Predictive analytics: This transfers to what will likely happen soon. What occurred to sales the last time we had a hot summer? How many weather models expect a hot summer this year?
- Prescriptive analytics: This recommends a course of action. Suppose the likelihood of a hot summer being compared to an average of these five weather models is above 58%. In that case, we should add an evening shift to the brewery and rent an additional tank to increase output.
Data Analytics Tools
Thus, let’s take a look at the tools that a data analyst might work with;
- Microsoft Excel is a software database that permits you to organize, format, and calculate data using formulas within a spreadsheet system. Data analysts may use Microsoft Excel to run basic queries and make pivot tables, graphs, and charts. Excel also features a macro programming verbal called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Tableau is a famous business intelligence and data analytics software that mainly functions as a tool for data visualization. Data analysts use Tableau to make more detailed raw data into visual dashboards, worksheets, maps, and charts. In addition, it helps to make the data reachable and easy to understand, allowing data analysts to share their insights and recommendations effectively.
- SAS is a command-driven software package for advanced statistical analysis and data visualization. SAS is one of the industry’s most widely used software packages, offering various statistical procedures and algorithms, customizable options for analysis and output, and publication-quality graphics.
- RapidMiner is a software package for data mining (uncovering patterns), text mining, predictive analytics, and machine learning. Used by data analysts and data scientists alike, RapidMiner has many features—including data modeling, validation, and automation.
- Power B.I. is a business analytics solution that permits you to visualize your data and share insights across your organization. Similar to Tableau, Power B.I. is primarily a function for data visualization. However, while Tableau originated for data analysts, Power B.I. is a universal business intelligence tool.
Why Write for Vigor Blog – Data Analytics Write For Us
Why Is Guest Posting So Important?
- When you guest post, you can often point links back to product folios on your site that don’t generally earn links. Its targeted link-building approach allows us to make links for our most valuable pages, increase bottom-of-funnel rankings, and, ideally, increase MQLs for our products.
- Your guest posting partner often allows you to place one link that does not directly encourage a product or service; you can use exact-match anchor text to a site with its targeted keyword. For this purpose, you can make a handful of links to your solutions pages and boost your keyword rankings for pages that generate traffic for visitors looking to purchase your software.
- Vigor Blog platform will provide an excellent platform for exposure to express professional skills in their niche domain.
- The writer will get a maximum of 1 or two do-follow backlinks will be allowed per article.
- Your guest post articles will be published on all the social media pages of Vigor Blog, followed by technology influencers on social media.
- You gain exposure to your work and increase your writing portfolio.
- You will obtain an author bio at the end of every post you write, giving you full recognition for your post and a link to your site or social media profiles.
- Enlarge the reach of your writing thru our social media promotion.
Search Terms for Data Analytics Write For Us
“big data” + “write for us”
machine learning “write for us”
write for us artificial intelligence
write for us + technology
business write for us
write for us education
write for us software
digital transformation write for us
“write for us” Machine Learning
Data Science + “write for us”
“write for us” Programming
“write for us” Artificial Intelligence
Guidelines of the Article – Data Analytics Write For Us
You can send your article to email@example.com