How To Prepare A Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types? – A facial cleanser for all skin types’ most crucial step in any beauty routine is the proper cleansing of the skin, and for this, we will need a good facial cleanser. However, The skin is often affected by dust, sweat, dirt, and a series of pathogens that are acquired every day by being exposed to a large number of environmental factors
Table of Contents
Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types – Oatmeal & Clay Facial Cleanser
Firstly, Most facial washes are usually made with scented soaps that alter the skin’s natural pH and cause dryness or irritation. As the one prepared with oatmeal, clay, and other soothing ingredients, it will guarantee smoother skin free of impurities without causing adverse effects.
Where Can We Find It?
The good news is that many facial cleansers now exist.
Although they can be purchased in various presentations on the market, healthy and organic alternatives can be easily made at home.
How To Use It As A Daily Facial Cleanser?
- Meanwhile, Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of the cleansing grains and mix them with a bit of water to create a paste.
- Moisten the skin and apply the product with a gentle massage.
- Rinse with water and dry carefully.
- Repeat the same steps every day, if possible, before going to sleep
Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types – Benefits Of Its Ingredients
It has a light exfoliating and moisturizing effect that is easily absorbed. It does not cause irritation and, on the contrary, acts as a calming agent.
Clay – Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types
It is one of the best ingredients to combat flaccidity and reaffirm the skin. It facilitates the elimination of toxins and provides softness.
Almonds – Facial Cleanser For All Skin Types
Almonds are very moisturizing and help preserve natural oils and protect the skin.
Dried flowers (rose, lavender, and calendula) have soothing and healing properties that reduce blemishes.
How To Use It As A Weekly Use Mask?
However, If you prefer to make the product the base for a weekly exfoliating mask, take two to three teaspoons of the powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
- Put on it with your fingertips on the skin. Make gentle circular massages to facilitate the elimination of dead cells.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and remove it with warm water.
- You can use aloe vera gel or yogurt instead of water if you want additional benefits.
As you can see, it is a different cleaning product than the soaps or liquids sold on the market. It is multipurpose since it can also exfoliate and tone in addition to cleaning.
What Do You Need To Clean Your Skin?
We can make daily products at home for a gentle cleanse or a deeper cleanse once or twice a week, depending on our skin type, makeup habits, or exposure to dust or pollution.
- Among the products that we can make at home, we have:
- Makeup removers, which can be aqueous lotions based on flower hydrosols or purifying plants
- Biphasic lotions compose of floral water and vegetable oils; liniments and cleaning emulsions are somewhat more elaborate. And slightly exfoliating cleansing powders and gels to clean more deeply.
- Facial scrubs can use once or twice a week depending on whether we have a combination or oily skin
So, our skin fulfills a protective function against infinite external aggressions. It is imperative to keep it healthy and not become congested. Blackheads, dermatitis, itching, dehydration, peeling, blemishes, and acne do not appear, which implies a cleaning routine.